AVAM's Fan Club Membership
Join The Fan Club!
Support AVAM while getting FREE year-round admission & extra special perks:
Members of AVAM's "Fan Club" are the backbone of our museum, providing support for our innovative exhibitions and programming. Your membership is not only a great value, providing free and behind-the-scenes access throughout the year, but also supports our mission of bringing visionary art to and inspiring individual creativity in the public. Members have an inside seat to AVAM through regular updates and special events, so join today and truly be "in the know" with AVAM! SIGN UP ONLINE TODAY!
FREE ADMISSION for one year to AVAM and all special exhibitions • FREE ADMISSION to AVAM's Exhibition Preview Party (RSVP required) • 10% DISCOUNT at SIDESHOW: The Museum Shop and Encantada Restaurant • 2 one-time use GUEST PASSES • FREE Visions Magazine (our annual exhibition publication) • DISCOUNTS on workshops, programs & special events • and some SPECIAL STUFF for Fans only!
- $35 Student Fan
- $35 Senior Fan (Age 60+) / Far-Out Fan (Outside of Maryland)
- $50 Single Fan
- $55 Senior Couple (for 2 Age 60+) / Far-Out Couple (for 2 outside of Maryland)
- $75 Couple Fan (2-person household)
- $100 Family (4-person household)
- $130 Family Plus (6-person household)
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions. If you have other questions about signing up or need assistance with your AVAM Fan Club Membership, please email Melissa Mauro at email@example.com or call (410)244-1900 ext.238.
- SIGN UP ONLINE: in just a few clicks you too can JOIN, RENEW or GIVE A GIFT MEMBERSHIP!
- BY PHONE: Just call us at (410) 244-1900 to sign-up. We can easily take a Visa, Mastercard or Discover over the phone.
- IN PERSON: Stop by the museum's Front Desk to sign-up. You can start using the benefits of your Fan Club Membership right away! We are open Tuesday thru Sunday, 10am to 6pm.
- Buy One Get One admission with your AVAM Fan Club Card!
Spanning half a block, the museum includes an immersive outdoor art installation and indoor galleries. Zagar created the space using nontraditional materials such as folk art statues, found objects, bicycle wheels, colorful glass bottles, hand-made tiles, and thousands of glittering mirrors. The site is enveloped in visual anecdotes and personal narratives that refer to Zagar's life, family, and community, as well as references from the wider world such as influential art history figures and other visionary artists and environments. Simply show your AVAM Fan Club Card from May 1 - June 30 2017 to get this great deal.
Philadelphia's Magic Gardens (PMG) is a nonprofit art museum and gallery space located in Isaiah Zagar's visionary art environment at 1020 South Street. phillymagicgardens.org