Host your next event at AVAM!
Nestled at the base of historic Federal Hill in the south side of Baltimore's beautiful Inner Harbor, the American Visionary Art Museum is a unique and exciting venue for special events. Not only is the museum the national repository for the artworks created by self-taught artists, the building's architecture is an artistic creation unto itself - winning many international and national awards for its design and beauty. Our venue is easily accessible by foot (a 15 minute walk from the Convention Center) or by water transport (Water Taxi or Harbor Shuttle) and convenient to all of Baltimore's Inner Harbor hotels and downtown attractions. AVAM is capable of hosting events from small intimate dinner parties to large-scale receptions. For more info, contact Michele Goldberg, email@example.com or 410-244-1900 x228.
Prices & Catering
Click to download:
- 2013-14 PRICE LIST for Private & Corporate Events
- 2013-14 PRICE LIST for Non-Profit Events
- 2013 Approved Caterers List
PDF files may require Adobe Reader
What event can you envision? We've hosted:
- Wedding ceremonies and receptions, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners; corporate dinners, meetings and cocktail receptions; non-profit fundraisers and gala; holiday parties; and much more!
- Our large Sculpture Barn & Garden can accommodate up to 125 seated for dinner and dancing or 250+ for a standing cocktail reception.
- The Jim Rouse Visionary Center 3rd floor banquet room can accommodate up to 400 guests comfortably, so it's the perfect spot for cocktails, dinner & dancing for 150+ guests!
- Or you can rent both our spaces for a large-scale cocktail party!!!
For details, please contact Michele Goldberg, Facility Rental Coordinator for AVAM, at (410) 244-1900 x228 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to set up an appointment to visit. Don't forget to include your name, address, telephone number and some information about your prospective event.